- £2.00All Breakfasts served with Refillable Tea & Coffee.
- £6.95Full Scottish Breakfast
Pork Link Sausage, Square Sausage, Smoked Bacon, Haggis Fritter, Stornoway Black Pudding, Potato Scone, Beans, Tomato, Mushrooms, Toast & an Egg cooked to your liking
- £6.45Veggie Breakfast
Veggie Sausage, Veggie Bacon, Veggie Haggis, Potato Scone, Beans, Tomato, Mushrooms, Toast and an Egg cooked to your liking
- £5.95Eggs Benedict
Succulent Hand–Carved Ayrshire Ham, Toasted Muffin and Poached Eggs served with Hollandaise Sauce
- £6.95Eggs Royale
Ribbons of Oak Smoked Salmon, Toasted Muffin, Poached Egg and Hollandaise Sauce
- £5.95Brioche French Toast
Topped with Smoked Bacon and Maple Syrup
- £5.95Smoked Salmon & Scrambled Eggs
Served on Buttered Brown Toast
- £3.95Mini Breakfast
A choice of any four items from the Full Breakfast or Veggie Breakfast menu
- £5.95Tramezzini Bagel
Smoked Salmon & Cream Cheese Bagel
- £2.50Cheese Wraps & Filled Rolls
With a choice of Smoked Bacon, Pork Link, Potato Scone, Stornoway Black Pudding, Ayrshire Ham, Lorne, Fried or Scrambled EggAdd Extra items (£1.25)
Breakfast & Brunch Time drinks:
- Glass £6.40 Bottle £23.50Cava Pinot Noir Brut Rosé
- Glass £4.75 Bottle £23.50Prosecco DOC Oro
- £5.95Bellini (Prosecco & Peach Schnapps)
- £5.95Kir Royal (Prosecco & Crème Cassis)
- £4.75Mimosa (Prosecco with Mango Orange)
- £6.00Bloody Mary (Vodka & Tomato Juice spiced and mixed with fresh Lemon)
We are happy to cater for diners with special dietary requirements, food allergies or intolerances.
Please speak to our staff if you want to know about our ingredients. Due to the presence of gluten and nuts in our kitchens, we are unable to guarantee the absence of allergens in our menu items.
We try to keep our menus as up to date as possible, however they can vary from time of print.